A core value of J. Derenzo Company is ensuring a safe workplace for our employees. The primary
safety goals of our company are as follows:
All of our site supervisors are certified with a minimum 30 hours of OSHA
Construction Safety Training. All other workers on our construction job sites are required to have
a minimum of 10 hours of OSHA Construction Safety Training.
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions for all company employees.
- Provide adequate protection for the public and for others who may be exposed to or associated
with the company's operations.
- Eliminate injuries to personnel, occupational illnesses, equipment, and property damage.
- Reduce accident costs and related losses.
- To act as a guide in interpreting and applying the current safety and health rules, regulations
and codes which govern the industries with which the company is associated.